Upcoming Engagement Opportunities
Join us at one of the following engagement opportunities to learn more about the Community Amenities Site project and the possible concept scenarios. Your participation will allow for better understanding of the priorities for the site and provides an opportunity to build awareness of the project, the project steps and process for future development.
Public Open House
Drop in, review site information and the concept plan scenarios, talk to experts and City Staff and provide your feedback. Children are welcome, coffee and light refreshments will be provided.
- Tuesday, February 21 from 4 to 8 p.m.
- Location: Reliance the Furnace Company Community Room, Servus Credit Union Place
Come meet with members of the project team, view concept plans and provide your feedback as you visit the Arden Theatre, take your family to hockey practice, or even attend the Fire and Ice Festival!
- Sunday, February 19 from 1 to 4 p.m.
- Location: Servus Credit Union Place, First Floor Mezzanine
- Monday, February 20 from noon to 4 p.m.
- Location: Fire and Ice Festival, Lacombe Lake Park
- Wednesday, February 22 from 3 to 6 p.m.
- Location: St. Albert Place Lobby